10th CAD/CAM & Computerized Dentistry International Conference 2015
Jumeirah at Etihad Towers Hotel #ABU DHABI, UAE
TURNING EVERY EVENT INTO A SUCCESSJumeirah at Etihad Towers Hotel offers not only one of the largest event facilities in Abu Dhabi, but also one of the most impressive.With the stunning Mezzoon Ballroom, which can host up to 1,400 guests to 13 meeting rooms, a Business Centre and Bridal Suite, all our spaces share a sense of elegance and grandeur. All venues are fully equipped with state-of-the-art technology, including HD projectors, and our dedicated in-house audio visual team and event planner will make sure everything runs smoothly on the day. Plus we provide complimentary internet access throughout, with wireless touchscreen media controllers and much more. A multinational pool of experienced chefs from around the culinary globe are on hand to deliver an imaginative and exciting new banqueting product which inspires clients to not only just choose their menus but to also create them within the Banqueting Selector Menu guidelines, bringing a new bespoke banqueting approach to Abu Dhabi and the Middle East. Whatever the event you’re hosting, we’ll help you make sure it’s an resounding success. If you would like to take a virtual tour of our meeting rooms, ballrooms, prefunction areas and event spaces please click here. Our virtual planner web app makes it possible to design your own event set up and tour it in 3D. The Jumeirah at Etihad Towers virtual planner app is also available for iPads on the App Store
Welcome to the CAD/CAM & Digital Dentistry International Conference, 10th Edition.
Thank you all very much for your support and loyalty year after year. This year marks the 10th anniversary of our conference. What starts as a simple idea 10 years ago proved, without no doubt , to be a success beyond compare.
Our societies are becoming more and more dependent on technology and what it can offer to make our lives easier and more enjoyable. Dentistry is no exception. Our patients are all the way different than they used to be a couple of decades ago. They have unrestricted easy access to knowledge through the web. They are becoming more and more demanding in terms of services that we provide as well as the technology we employ to do so.
“Do you provide CEREC restorations in your office”. “Does this office use Zirconia and Emax for crowns and veneers”. “ Are you Doc in CAD/CAM technology”. These are quite common questions our patients usually ask nowadays. Questions that are very hard to answer unless we are really involved in this fast moving technology. This is precisely the importance of our conferences.
Our team of Organizers, Sponsors, as well as Speakers will continue our quest to keep all of you well ahead and updated in all fields of CAD/CAM and Digital Dentistry.
See you in the Dynamic City of Dubai,
Dr. Munir Silwadi, BDS, MRCDSO, DUSS, FADI, FICD
Conference Chairman & Scientific Program Advisor
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
Ocean Deluxe Room
With breathtaking views of the Arabian Gulf, spacious seating area and walk-in shower, the ocean deluxe room is your perfect holiday choice.
For room & suite reservations please contact on:
Gloria Hotel Media City
Location: Dubai Media City
Suite City View 1 Bedroom
Price: 450.00 AED / night (including breakfast)
For Booking: Call: +97143616174
Guidelines for Submission of Abstracts
- Authors are invited to submit an abstract for a poster presentation. All abstracts will be evaluated and selected by the Scientific Committee.
- Abstracts should be submitted in English language.
- Abstract title - limited to 20 words in UPPER CASE
- Abstract text - limited to 300 words and must be structured in such a way to include:
- Abstract should be proofread for accuracy before submission.
- Author and co-authors' details:
- Full first and family name(s)
- Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, country.
- The name and address of the presenting author should be underlined together with his e mail and telephone contact details
- Abstract stating: "data will be discussed in the presentation" will NOT be accepted.
- Use only standard abbreviations. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the first occurrence of the full word.
- Use generic names of drugs. Express numbers as numerals.
- Abstracts should be related to the activity scientific theme
- Abstracts should promote interactive learning (Q&A)
- Abstracts should provide evidence of logical processes and / or structure utilized - for example placing problem / issue in context, describing research / study methodology followed, outcome(s) achieved, recommendations and limitation
- Abstracts should avoid any semblance of commercialism; those containing promotions and advertising are prohibited.
For sponsorship please contact:
Dr. Dobrina Mollova
Mob.: +971 50 4243072
Tel.: +971 4 3616174
Fax: +971 4 3686883
Office 1103 | Fortune Executive Tower | JLT
P.O. Box: 450355 | Dubai, UAE
Tel: +971 4 3616174
Fax: +971 4 3686883