18TH INTERNATIONAL CONFEDERATION FOR PLASTIC, RECONSTRUCTIVE AESTHETIC SURGERY WORLD CONGRESS ( IPRAS 2015 )
Hofburg Palace Hotel Vienna Austria *Vienna, AUSTRIA Visit the Venue to read more
|► Immunology and Composite Tissue Allotransplantation(CTA)|
|► International patients: safety issues, logistics, liability|
|► Lower Extremity|
|► Melanoma and Skin Cancer|
|► Breast Reconstruction||► Otoplasty|
|► Breast Reduction||► Pediatric and Craniofacial|
|► Breast Surgery - General||► Peripheral Nerve|
|► Burn Care||► Psychological issues|
|► Cleft Lip & Palate||► Quality issues|
|► Ear Reconstruction||► Reconstructive Microsurgery|
|► Education/Training||► Regenerative medicine|
|► Experimental – Research||► Rhinoplasty|
|► Facelift||► Role of plastic surgery in modern society (general statements)|
|► Facial Rejuvenation||► Soft Tissue Sarcomas|
|► Fat Grafting||► Surgery of the Eyelids|
|► General Reconstruction||► Trunk Aesthetic Surgery|
► Genito – Urinary
|► Upper Extremity|
|► Hair Transplantation||► Vascular Malformations, Venous diseases|
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
Abstracts should be submitted on-line here or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
All abstracts must have an indication on the right top corner according to the scientific topics indication list which is at the official web page here.
Should your abstract not meet the following specifications we take no responsibility for any mistakes or omissions.
Authors are kindly requested to adhere to the following guidelines:
1. The abstract must be written in British English.
2. The presenting author's name should be first.
3. Refer to authors' name according to institution with an asterisk.
e.g. Surname* Name A., Surname** Name B., Surname* Name C.
* Institution A
** Institution B
Do not use superscripts.
4. The title of the article should be written in capitals, be concise and contain the main contents of the abstract.
5. The allowed maximum characters are 2500 (about 250-300 words). Do not include any blank lines, and do not give subheadings in the text. Do not include tables or figures. Do not underline, italicize or embolden any word.