54TH EUROPEAN SOCIETY FOR PAEDIATRIC ENDOCRINOLOGY ANNUAL MEETING
Fira de Barcelona | Gran Via #BARCELONA, SPAIN
We are delighted to invite you to the 54th Annual Meeting of the European Society for Paediatric Endocrinology (ESPE 2015 Meeting) to be held 1-3 October 2015 in Barcelona.
The theme of the Meeting is “Improving patient care: a pluridisciplinary dialogue”. The Programme Organising Committee is preparing an exciting and varied programme covering the latest scientific information as well as providing a forum to update and debate theoretical and practical issues and meet with experts and peers from around the globe.
Barcelona is a beautiful city rich in artistic monuments and bursting with a unique Mediterranean flavour. We invite you to work at the Meeting and spend time relaxing in the streets, cultural centres and restaurants.
We look forward to welcoming you to Barcelona at the 54th ESPE Meeting in October 2015!
Registration will open on 1 December 2014.
Registration is required for all ESPE 2015 delegates. Early bird registration fees are offered at a discounted rate and ESPE members benefit from further reduced registration fees. To become a European Society for Paediatric Endocrinology member and benefit from reduced registration fees please visit the ESPE website.
The registration fee for delegates includes:
- Access to all ESPE 2015 Meeting sessions and commercial exhibition
- Delegate bag including all congress materials and a name badge
- ESPE 2015 Meeting Abstracts Book online
- Meet the Expert Handbook electronic version
- Entrance to the Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception
- All refreshment breaks during the congress
- Registration does not include accommodation or ticket to the ESPE Evening
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
Bioscientifica has been appointed as the official hotel accommodation agent for the ESPE 2015 Meeting and will handle all related arrangements.
A number of hotels of various categories at reduced rates will be available for participants of ESPE 2015. All hotels are located within a reasonable distance from the venue.
Further details of how to book accommodation, and available hotels for the congress, will be available shortly.
ESPE 2015 posters will be categorised as follows:
- P1 – Abstract marked as: Outstanding advancement or novel results from a state-of-the-art study resulting in significant clarification of our scientific or clinical understanding. Superb quality of abstract.
- P2 – Abstract marked as: Useful data with some new aspects but not surprising or innovative. Standard quality of abstract.
- P3 – Abstract marked as: average or slightly better than average demonstrating conventional technology, results expected or confirmatory. Reasonable quality of abstract.
A wide variety of sponsorship opportunities has been created to allow each company the opportunity to showcase their organisation.
The sponsorship prospectus can be viewed here.
Sponsorship is not restricted to major packages; companies may also take up sponsorship of individual sponsor items. It is understood that the opportunities detailed in this section may not necessarily meet each company’s individual requirements. If you wish to discuss a tailor made package, please do not hesitate to contact us.