6TH ASSOCIATION OF SOUTH-EAST ASIAN PAIN SOCIETIES CONGRESS
Edsa Shangri-La *MANDALUYONG CITY, PHILIPPINES Visit the Venue to read more
It is with immense pride and anticipation that I invite everyone to attend the 6th Association of Southeast Asian Pain Societies (ASEAPS) Congress in Manila, Philippines on March 15-17, 2015. For one, ASEAPS has come full circle of sorts, as this premier organization of major pain societies in the region and one of the renowned pain congresses in the world will again take place in the Philippines, the venue of the very first ASEAPS Congress almost a decade ago.
As the first country privileged to host for the second time this landmark congress dedicated to advancing pain management and strengthening of ties between international pain clinicians, the Philippine organizers are up for a daunting yet most exciting task—of putting in place once again a comprehensive, enriching and memorable ASEAPS Congress that this gathering is known for.
The 6th ASEAPS Congress will bring forth cutting-edge topics and distinguished experts as speakers to foster advanced studies as well as lively discourse between hundreds of expected delegates from different parts of the globe. Other congress offerings to look forward to are the warm social activities, priceless cultural exchanges, and lasting friendships that await the attendees as they step into the enchanting embrace of Manila, a city cauldron of familiar and refreshing charms.
Do join us in the 6th ASEAPS Congress and together, let us chart the grounds anew for a brighter future for pain studies and pain management. Mabuhay and see you all in 2015!
Francis O. Javier, MD
President, 6th Association of South-east Asian Pain Societies (ASEAPS) Congress
Group registrations not allowed
Accompanying persons not allowed
We don’t accept Online Abstracts
All abstracts must only be submitted online via the congress website http://aseaps2015.org/. Abstracts submitted by fax, email, or post will NOT be accepted. In submitting the abstract, the author grants the Organizers of 6th Association of South-East Asian Pain Societies Congress (ASEAPS 2015) the right to publish the abstract both in hard and electronic forms.
Abstract Submission Deadline:
All abstracts must be submitted on or before 15 September 2014. The online submission system will be closed at 24:00 hours, 16 September 2014, Midnight (CET). All abstracts submitted after the deadline will not be accepted.
Abstract Acceptance Notification:
Notice of acceptance/rejection will be sent via email to the corresponding authors on or after 30 October 2014. If the abstract is accepted, author will have until 12 December 2014 to register for the congress.
Guidelines for Abstract Submission:
- Abstracts must be written exclusively in English.
- There is only 1 mode of presentation: Poster presentation
- Abstract must be limited to 250 words and must be concise and clear, highlighting the most relevant aspects, findings and conclusions.
- Use only standard abbreviations. Special or unusual abbreviations are not recommended. If otherwise necessary, the latter should be placed in parenthesis after the first appearance of the full word, except for unit symbols. Numeral rather than words may be used to indicate numbers.
- The Abstract should be submitted in TEXT only.
- The body of the abstract should be structured under the following headings:
- References are not required for abstract submission.