The abstracts (max. 300 words followed by 5 key words), should be up-loaded for review on the conference platform www.interdiab.ro, no later than November 30, 2014.
Please provide the pre-registration forms, indicating the contact author.
Notification of acceptance will be e–mailed to the contact authors by November 10th, 2014. The submission of full paper is due before January 18, 2015. Papers will be blind cross-evaluated by reviewers. Further guidelines concerning the format of the full papers will be available on the Conference website at: http://www.interdiab.ro
All accepted papers would be published in the INTERDIAB 2015 Conference Proceedings Volume. The Proceeding Volume will be sent for indexing in International Databases: ISI Thompson Reuters Database, Scopus, Index Copernicus etc
Abstract should be structured using the following sub-headings:
Topic: Choose one of the above topics related with your research theme.
- Metabolic factors associated with the etiology and progression in diabetic chronic kidney disease.
- Prophylaxis and therapeutic management of denutrition of the diabetic chronic kidney disease.
- Conservative and renal replacement therapy of diabetic chronic kidney disease.
- Assessment and management of cardiovascular risk in patients with diabetic chronic kidney disease.
- Hormonal disorders associated with the development and progression of diabetic chronic kidney disease.
- Obesity and diabetic chronic kidney disease.
- Somatic and autonomous neuropathy in diabetic chronic kidney disease.
Objectives (max. 50 words): State the aims and objectives of the research, the project undertaken or the nature of the practical problem demonstrated. What is the paper about and why is it important?
Implication (max. 100 words): Summarize the implications of the study for one or more of the following groups: academics, researchers, hospitals, practitioners, patients, management, etc. What are the implications of the paper for the specific fields and/or development in research/practice methodology?
Originality Value (max. 50 words): Clearly state the key contribution of the paper and what is original or unique. What is the added value and to which community does this refer?
Key words: Maximum of six key words or short phrases. (Restricted to 20 characters each)
Please provide the full name affiliations, mailing addresses, telephone no., e-mail addresses of the authors.
Please note that proposed abstracts that do not follow the abstract guidelines will not be accepted for evaluation!
The abstracts should be up-loaded for review on the conference platform www.interdiab.ro , no later than November 30, 2014.