Abstract body is limited to 300 words.
Tables must be created in the system directly and cannot be added as an attachment.
Each cell has to be copied into the system separately.
When copying text into the abstract form, please note the following:
- Special characters will not be copied properly.
To insert special characters please use the “Insert Character” icon.
- Text formatting is removed when copying the text.
To keep the formatting, please use the “Insert Formatting” drop-down menu as follows:
- Choose “Line break” to continue the text in the next row.
- Choose “New Paragraph” to continue the text after two rows. Please use this instead of the “ENTER” button.
- Choose the relevant line from the list in order to format your text with the Bold/Italic/Underline options.
After entering the abstract title and text, click the “Next” button and preview your abstract with the final formatting.
Make any necessary changes.
Note to all E-Poster submitters:
The abstracts accepted for poster presentation will be presented as E-posters (Electronic poster presentation).
Once your E-posters abstracts are accepted, you will be asked to submit them also as a PPT file (if you haven’t already done so).
Note that these presentations are limited to 6 slides and will be converted to PDF, so please do not include any transitions between slides.
All abstracts have been forwarded for the Scientific Committee’s review.
If an abstract is accepted, the presenting author must register.
Authors who submit an abstract but fail to register for by February 15, 2015 run the risk of having their abstracts withdrawn
Letters of acceptance have been sent. If you have not received any notification, please contact the secretariat: email@example.com
Best Abstracts CIP 2014:
1st Prize: “Vitamin D Status and its Predictors among Urban and Rural School Children in Ethiopia: A Comparative Study”
Tolassa Wakayo (Ethiopia)
2nd Prize: “The Changing Epidemiology of Methyl Phenidate Prescriptions in the Community: A Multifactorial Model”
Lutfi Jaber (Israel)
The abstracts accepted for poster presentation will be presented as E-posters (Electronic poster presentation)
Topics for Abstracts Submission:
- Adolescent Health
- Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics
- Emergency Medicine
- Pediatric Allergy & Immunology
- Pediatric Critical & Intensive Care
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Pediatric Education
- Pediatric Endocrinology
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Pediatric Genetics
- Pediatric Hematology & Oncology
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases and Vaccinology
- Pediatric Nephrology
- Pediatric Neurology
- Pediatric Pulmonology and sleep Medicine
- Pediatric Psychiatry
- Pediatric Radiology
- Pediatric Rheumatology
- Pediatric Nutrition
- Pediatric Sports Medicine
- Pediatric Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Primary Care
- Pediatric Surgery and its specialties
- Rare Diseases
- Rare and Orphan diseases
- Social Pediatrics
- Tropical Medicine